Milking machine AID-2, as well as its analogue AID-1, have a similar device. Some characteristics and equipment differ. The equipment has proven itself on the positive side, it is in demand in private households and on small farms.
Advantages and disadvantages of AID cow milking machines
Each AID milking machine has its own pros and cons. It is wise to consider each model separately.
Advantages of AID-2:
- the presence of a dry-type vacuum pump;
- the equipment is suitable for work in any conditions where the air temperature does not drop below + 5 aboutFROM;
- well-fitting elastic suction cups on the glasses do not injure the udder and nipples;
- two animals can be connected to the milking machine at the same time;
- light weight, the presence of a trolley with wheels give the device mobility.
Poor blowing of milk transport channels is considered a disadvantage. A working device consumes a lot of air.
Advantages of AID-1:
- The rubber clutch dampens vibrations of the running engine, which prolongs the life of the equipment, and reduces the noise level.
- Due to the increased size, the receiver fills with milk for a long time. In case of overturning of the can or any other emergency, the device will have time to turn off before milk loss.
- Accessible arrangement of units allows for easy maintenance.
- Large diameter wheels make it easy to transport equipment on a cart.
The disadvantages of AID-1 are similar to those of the AID-2 model.
Milking machine for cows AID-2
The milking machine was developed by Korntai LLC. The Ukrainian enterprise is located in Kharkov. The model was designed to increase productivity and milking quality. According to its characteristics, the AID-2 milking machine is intended for servicing 20 cows.
The milking installation is based on the creation of vacuum oscillations in the system. Due to the ongoing processes, the nipples of the udder of the animal are compressed and unclenched. From the ongoing actions, milk begins to be milked, which is transported from the teat cups through the milk hoses to the container. In fact, the operation of the vacuum system approximately closely mimics the actual sucking of a calf. Cow's teats are not injured. Expressing milk completely prevents mastitis from developing.
Important! The milk is completely milked on condition that the liner is properly attached to the udder of the cow.
To get acquainted with the capabilities of AID-2, to find out what the device is capable of, you need to consider its characteristics:
- two-stroke type of milking;
- motor protection against overloads and overheating;
- electric motor power - 0.75 kW;
- connection to the 220 volt power grid;
- the frequency of pulsations is 61 cycle / min with a permissible deviation up or down by five units;
- milk collecting can volume - 19 dm33;
- working pressure measured by a vacuum gauge - 48 kPa;
- dimensions - 105x50x75 cm;
- weight - 60 kg.
Specifications can be changed by the manufacturer, as indicated in the instructions. It is possible to upgrade individual units, component parts in order to improve productivity and quality of work.
In the video milking machine AID-2, model overview:
How to assemble milking machine AID-2
The main units of the AID-2 apparatus are delivered from the factory in an assembled state. All components will have to be installed independently. Basically, there are two assemblies to be assembled: a vacuum-generating device and a milking system consisting of a can and attachments.
The step-by-step assembly process of the AID-2 milking machine consists of the following steps:
- The teat cups are first assembled and connected to the manifold. It is important to maintain a distance of about 7 mm on the glasses between the edge of the teat cup and the ring. The milk hose is inserted with a thin edge into the nipple suction cup. The branch pipe is gradually pulled out so that the thickening on it is clamped by a ring mounted on the nipple sucker. Milk hoses with connected teat suction cups are placed inside the teat cups, leading out the nozzle through the opening. The elastic rubber insert should stretch inside the glass body.
- The assembly of the milk canister of the AID-2 apparatus begins with the connection of the hose. The lid of the container has three holes. The first is connected to a hose that goes to a vacuum cylinder. A hose is connected to the second, the second end of which is put on the plastic union of the collector. The third hole is used to connect a unit consisting of a pulsator, the hose from which is connected to the other outlet of the collector to a metal fitting.
- The last step is to install a vacuum gauge on the cylinder. The working pressure is determined by the device.
- The can is installed on a trolley, where all the units of the apparatus are located. Check the performance.
Before putting the teat cups on the teats, set the vacuum depths specified in the instructions. The manifold valve is closed. The glasses are alternately put on the nipples. The milking process begins. At the end of the procedure, the manifold valve is opened. In a similar sequence, glasses are alternately removed from the nipples.
Milking machine manual AID-2
In addition to the sequence of assembly and commissioning, the instructions for the AID-2 apparatus contain instructions for correct installation and cleaning. The main requirement is the maximum possible distance of the milking machine from the animal, so that the noise of the motor does not cause fear. For a vacuum valve with a regulator, choose a place on the wall of the stall. The operator must reach the knot if necessary.
At the end of the work, the milking machine is cleaned. A special place is allocated for the procedure, where a large reservoir of clean water is installed. You can use a used cast iron or metal bath. Equipment is washed in the tank.
Attention! In case of rare use of the AID-2 milking installation, regular inspection is carried out. The procedure helps to timely eliminate damage to the connections that ensure the tightness of the system.
During washing, the teat cups are placed in the bath with the detergent solution. When the pulsator is turned on, flushing of the system begins. After the solution, clean water is run. The milk can is washed separately. Clean equipment is left in the shade to dry.
Malfunctions of the milking machine AID-2
Milking machines AID-2 are considered reliable equipment, but any equipment fails over time and breaks down. The most common faults are:
- The reason for the drop in pressure in the system is its depressurization. The problem is the violation of the integrity of the hoses, connecting elements, clamps, which leads to air suction. The vulnerable spot is found by visual inspection, and the malfunction is eliminated.
- A common problem with AID-2 is a pulsator malfunction. The node is completely down or intermittent. The first cause of breakdown is contamination. The assembly is completely disassembled, washed thoroughly and dried well. If the parts of the pulsator are wet, interruptions will occur again. During flushing, it is important to inspect every detail to determine the degree of wear, damage. Unusable elements are replaced.
- The problem of air leaks is associated with the wear of rubber elements, vacuum hoses. Defective assemblies are replaced. Check the strength of the joints.
- The engine may not turn on for many reasons. First of all, they check the serviceability of the mains connection cord, the start button, the absence of a malfunction of the vacuum pump, measure the voltage in the network. If the search did not lead to positive results, the stator winding may be the cause of the malfunction. The repair is complex, and only service technicians can perform it.
Despite the large list of malfunctions, they rarely occur with AID-2 devices. Milking machines are characterized by reliability, trouble-free operation, subject to the rules of operation.
Reviews of the milking machine AID-2
Valentina G. Starodubtseva, 49 years old
I have been using AID-2 for three years. The equipment made it much easier to care for my five cows. The cart is easy to transport around the barn. Animals are not afraid of the noise of a running engine.
Stepan Vasilievich Konovalov, 61 years old
Last year, the number of cows increased to 6 animals. I bought AID-2 for quick milking. The technique copes with the assigned tasks. At the first start, there were problems with the vacuum, but found a leak quickly. There have been no serious breakdowns yet.
Milking machine for cows AID-1
The AID-1 model is analogous to the AID-2. The devices are similar to each other. The difference is that AID-1 does not have additional components. The milking machine AID-1r is equipped with an oil vacuum pump.
Milking machine AID-1 has the following parameters:
- productivity - from 8 to 10 cows / hour;
- vacuum pressure - 47 kPa;
- the device is equipped with an oil-type vacuum pump with a capacity of 4.5 m3/hour;
- electric motor power - 0.78 kW;
- connection to a 220 volt network;
- equipment weight - 40 kg.
AID-1 complete set includes a wheeled trolley where vacuum equipment is fixed, a milk can, a suspension part, hoses, a pulsator. The manufacturer is similarly a Ukrainian enterprise in Kharkov.
How to assemble milking machine AID-1
The AID-1 assembly process assumes the implementation of identical actions that were taken for the AID-2 model. A detailed process of what is happening is shown in the video:
Small nuances of the assembly are associated with the design feature of different models:
- AID-1 "Euro", where a pair-pair pulsator is installed, goes on sale. There is an udder massage function. The vacuum is applied alternately to each pair of cow's udder teats.
- The device AID-1 "Maximum" is completed with metal spare parts, stainless steel milking cups. Liners are used in class A +.
- Model AID-1 "Installation" is sold without a can. The device is designed for quick replacement of old equipment that is out of order. It is possible to connect a milking hitch from another installation to AID-1.
The nuance of assembling each AID-1 model is described in the attached instructions from the manufacturer.
Milking machine manual AID-1
Milking machine AID-1 speeds up the process of milking cows, and also helps to distribute animals after calving. The equipment works on the principle of two-stroke milking. Milk is sucked off by vacuum. Milking quality is improved by the air suction system. The instructions for use are similar to the AID-2 model. The device is subjected to regular cleaning, rinsing, and drying. Regularly monitor the oil level in the pump.
Malfunctions of the milking machine AID-1
Common malfunctions are unstable vacuum, violation of the pulsation frequency, wear of working parts. The problem is solved by a similar method used for the AID-2 milking machine. Frequent breakdowns of AID-1 can be avoided by regular checking of all units twice a year. In addition, the equipment is thoroughly cleaned on a monthly basis, once a year the oil pump and the wick of the oil can be washed with diesel fuel. It is optimal to check the serviceability of AID-1 equipment every day. Numerous positive reviews about the AID-1 milking machine confirm its reliability.
Reviews of the milking machine AID-1
Svetlana Viktorovna Gracheva, 57 years old
I am completely satisfied with the purchase of AID-1. My cows are used to mechanical milking, they are not capricious. The equipment has been working for the second year without interruptions. The husband constantly monitors the oil level, refills as needed.
Tatyana Sergeevna Golubeva, 55 years old
With age, it is difficult to care for five cows. I don't want to give up the source of income. I bought an AID-1 milking machine. The technique is easy to set up and use, learned in a couple of tricks. The cows were at first alert to the noise of the engine, but then they got used to it. For a year of use, the work is stable.
The AID-2 milking machine is considered more of an improved modification, more often found on sale. However, AID-1 is also not inferior in popularity, it is in demand in private households.